• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Internet Manager in Atlanta (Audi + VW)

Nov 20, 2010
First Name
Volker
Hi, this is VJ from Jim Ellis Audi and Jim Ellis VW in Marietta, GA. You guys know me possibly from Digital Dealer Conferences discussing Internet Management and Social Media for dealerships during my speaker sessions.

I am back into retail and left Cobalt a few weeks ago to take on a new and worthy challenge to convert an Audi and a VW dealership into powerhouses on the digital marketing and internet sales front for the Atlanta market.

Therefore I have to have a good team surrounding me, supporting me with my philosophy how to do Internet Sales and Business. I am looking for 3 people who want to join me this fantastic opportunity here at Jim Ellis.

I need two Internet Managers on the Audi front and 1 person for the VW store. This is an opportunity for a professional to shine and to show what she or he is all about. The first 90 days we'll pay you for the transition phase until you have learned the product and being ready to show it all.

Please let me know if you are ready to take on with me this journey and learn from the best. Our GM is 2 decades with this company, the sales managers are almost 10 years and these guys are great. And you won't be seeing any pay cuts coming along the way, when you are making "too much money", like I have seen in other dealer groups. Jim Ellis is indeed a family company with 15 dealerships in Atlanta and it is one of the Best I have seen so far in my career.

Send me your resume to [email protected]. Looking forward to it!