• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Internet Sales training recommendations

What would everyone recommend for individual training?
"Individual" meaning I'm paying and it's just me, not a whole dealership.

I happen to appreciate a person who invests in their career and wants to improve. The fact that you just bought one of my Phone Ninja manuals shows that you're serious! I am looking for one person who would like some FREE phone training. There's one catch, you need to be willing to share your progress with the community. See this thread: How are your phone skills? Let me know if you would like to embark on this endeavor and we'll get started ASAP.

I happen to appreciate a person who invests in their career and wants to improve. The fact that you just bought one of my Phone Ninja manuals shows that you're serious! I am looking for one person who would like some FREE phone training. There's one catch, you need to be willing to share your progress with the community. See this thread: How are your phone skills? Let me know if you would like to embark on this endeavor and we'll get started ASAP.

My phone skills are my biggest weakness and costing me money. I'm All-in brother, you are awesome Jerry! I accept.

What do you need from my higher ups as far as access and logs? That could present a problem but I'll find a way.

Reactions: 1 person