• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Issues with iMagic...Is it just me???

JCollins

Full Sticker
Mar 23, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Here lately I have had more issues with iMagic than ever before. Are others experiencing issues?

I've been a loyal user for years and am giving iMagic the benefit of doubt by not posting what my specific issues have been. I will ask that any replies remain non specific. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Here lately I have had more issues with iMagic than ever before. Are others experiencing issues?

I've been a loyal user for years and am giving iMagic the benefit of doubt by not posting what my specific issues have been. I will ask that any replies remain non specific. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Trying not to bash them.....but really want to, so yes is the short answer.

Dan,

You may need to adjust your settings in your Control Panel under lead assignment schedule. Call me and will be happy to walk you through it. This is one aspect of iMagic that I can't pick. On the fly adjustments such as these are relatively easy.
My cell # is 903.240.6772

I always smile when I read these kinds of posts because the Lexus of Towson store is like 5 miles from our office. At the office there are 30 people or so in training and support that can answer these questions in minutes. Remember there are no dumb questions and as the only crm certified with all major OEM's and over 400 other lead providers, routing can sometimes get a bit complicated. We are always happy to do it all for you, just give us a call or email me.

Richard Keith Latman