• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

It's 10pm... Do you know where your iPad is?

I voted 5-10 hours. I have to admit I'm on and off with my iPad usage. I usually have it on me but it hasn't become a cosistant part of my daily routine. Though each time I'm on it I ask myself why not. I think it's due to the lack of being able to multitask. Tabbed browsing would be nice, while being able to check email and not having to start over again. My blackberry gets picked up in the morning before my iPad. Plus apple still doesn't have a deep integration with Google apps/email (though I think there might be a new app for that).

I use mine almost every day. I put down the laptop and use it to relax, surf the web, play games, etc. I relate my laptop with work and the iPad with fun. I highly recommend getting one.

@Jeff Gmail has a pretty cool web interface for the iPad now. You can also setup gmail as an "Exchange" email provider and get better syncing and real time push notifications.

I definitely use mine daily (multiple times). It is my book - already killed Freakonomics and Steve Adler's Appetite for Destruction on my iPad this week; superfreakonomics and Too Big to Fail are next. It is my newspaper - NYT and USA Today get a look every morning. It is absolutely my travel companion - movies, Internet, email, games.

It is definitely in my top 10 for favorite gifts I've ever received :cool:

I was SO proud of myself for not buying one. I love my iPhone (except when I'm in the fringe areas) and figured that the iPad would be just another dust collection device -after all, I do have two of the Fujitsu 43XX reversible/touch laptops already and on average, one of them gets used every day (they have two different OSs. After reading that you guys still use your iPads at all, maybe it's time for one here as the Fujis are just for work.

Hmmm.... Now all I got to do is wait until someone shows up that never uses theirs and wants to get rid of it.

Cliff

P.S. The fact that it looks like Flash is coming may make the iPad more usable to some.