• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for suggestions for Call / Text Tracking Number Provider?

flosho

Boss
Dec 20, 2010
Awards
First Name
Jason
Our current setup is cumbersome in that we can receive text messages through our website and the tracking numbers we use on craigslist/facebook, but I have to manually log into our website's CRM tool and forward those texts to the CRM we actually use. It will send them in the proper format, but it doesn't do it automatically. :dunno:

I'm looking for a company that does call tracking and will take any incoming phone call and forward to our main dealer line or route directly to our sales ring group and the text messages will be forwarded in ADF format to the CRM as a lead.

Does it exist? Is there a better option without switching CRM/website providers

Our current setup is cumbersome in that we can receive text messages through our website and the tracking numbers we use on craigslist/facebook, but I have to manually log into our website's CRM tool and forward those texts to the CRM we actually use. It will send them in the proper format, but it doesn't do it automatically. :dunno:

I'm looking for a company that does call tracking and will take any incoming phone call and forward to our main dealer line or route directly to our sales ring group and the text messages will be forwarded in ADF format to the CRM as a lead.

We use TotalCX/DriveCentric but most trackers like CallRevu and CarWars have this function as well with most major CRMs.

I can help you with this! Happy to show off what I've got in place to solve this! Send me a private message we can connect! :)

We can do that for you. You could even go far as to ask them a few questions with a digital agent and then route it to the appropriate line based on the answers they gave you. The text message part would be much simpler. Send me a direct message if you'd like to explore it!

Depends on the customization and call volume but ballpark it to be few hundred $ / month. I have a number on hand you could dial 415-214-9962 and ask for service. The interaction you'd be going for would feel the same.

It can be configured to transfer the call based on what you ask for. For instance, if you asked for sales, it would route to the correct dept. It could also ask type of the car before transferring and if the response was some kind of Hybrid, you could route to the correct sales rep/dept. Just some ideas

Reactions: Zhendrix