• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Managing Partner, Operations Manager, BDC/Internet Director and more looking for career opportunity

Christopher Hawley

Full Sticker
Dec 27, 2010
First Name
Christopher
I have a very diverse background in the automotive business. Reader's Digest version:

I have done everything at a dealership level besides write service. I have always been in the top 10% of every company I have worked for in sales. I have created several BDC and Internet departments from the ground up that have been running successfully for over 7 years. I was a managing partner in Indiana before I was recruited to come to Louisiana. I am currently a Operations Manager that handles sales training, contract negotiations, oversees advertising; including but not limited to the Internet department and too much more to list here.

I have taken several stores and turned them around completely, including CSI, training, inventory and made them very profitable. I took a short hiatus from the car business and worked for eBay and ran their fleet remarketing department and their online collector, classic and exotic vehicle consignment division.

I get results. I love to train, motivate and build/grow departments and/or businesses. I would entertain any career based position with a solid organization that is looking for someone who is career minded and could actually use my talents.

Resume upon request, please contact me through DR or respond here. Thank you for your time!