• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Music While You Work

I was in a dealers office one day helping him learn his CRM and the system was just churning slowly. He tired to blame it on the CRM. I told him he had a plumbing issue. He said, "what do you mean." I told him his inbound internet pipe was either not big enough or he had too many people streaming radio. He did not agree with with me. So I asked him to make the following page: "Would anyone streaming radio please stop by my office I am looking for a decent radio station." Well within 5 minutes he had five people in his office offering suggestions. Needles to say those folks aren't streaming radio anymore.
That's quite impressive. I personally was a big streamer of music as a manager, but I wasn't okay with all of my employees doing it. They might could have gotten away with it if they wouldn't have all listed the dealership as their place of employment on all of their profiles. So, it was quite easy to locate who was streaming and who was not.

I gotta have my Tunes! Total motivator for me.

Pandora is on my itouch and just ponied up for the XM itouch app. Gotta hear my Bagatelle Brunch rewinds on XM BPM.

Yeah, no streaming music across MileOne dealers unless you get a "free pass".

Just glad my iTtouch is the newer one with the build in speaker.

I gotta have my Tunes! Total motivator for me.

Pandora is on my itouch and just ponied up for the XM itouch app. Gotta hear my Bagatelle Brunch rewinds on XM BPM.

Yeah, no streaming music across MileOne dealers unless you get a "free pass".

Just glad my iTtouch is the newer one with the build in speaker.

It's gotten to a point where I can't work without music. Whether this is good or bad, I'm not so sure. :)