• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
Who will be in Vegas this week? What are you there to do, see or demo? Where can we find you?

I'll be walking the floor and look forward to seeing many familiar faces. If you see me, you should ask me about CarStory! I won't try to sell you anything, we don't have anything to sell, therefore I'm the safest conversation you can possibly have in the hall! ;)

Kudos to Arnold and The Nextup for pulling together this calendar of extra-curricular opportunities:
http://storytailer.com/automotive-education-events-conferences/

Ryan

Ryan, I was about the post a new thread" Who's going to NADA this week"? Thanks for saving me the work :)

I have a busy schedule lined up. I'll be spending some time Friday and Saturday at the StringDPS Booth #6645N. Be sure to stop by.

I get in Thursday evening and I'm there until Monday.

Most of our Sponsors will also be exhibiting at NADA 2016.

PureCars at Booth #5869N - schedule a demo PureCars is also holding a Happy Hour at The Chandelier Lounge at the Cosmopolitan – 7:30pm-11:00pm. You can RSVP here or visit their booth

eLeadONE at Booth #1540C schedule a VIP demo and win an iwatch!

Dominion at Booth #2123C schedule a demo and win an Apple iPad PRO

AutoHook at Booth #POOLSIDE CABANA LOUNGE at Foxtail Pool at SLS Vegas on Friday & Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM. Schedule a DEMO. AutoHook is also throwing an Old Skool Hip-Hop Party at The Sayers Club | SLS – 5:30pm-9:00pm RSVP Here

DealerInpsire at Booth #3223C schedule a demo to experience their websites and technologies for the innovative dealer.

DealerRater at Booth #4507C schedule a demo - DealerRater will be showcasing their new CustomerConnect and Dealer mobile app.

AutoMotion at Booth #54505N schedule a demo and find out dealers can truly leverage mobile apps.

SNAP / TradePending has a the first ON-DEMAND Booth. Text SNAPP to 24587 and the SNAP crew will call you with a location to meet up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ryan.leslie