• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need a dynamic ISM / BDC Manager in the Norfolk-Va Beach area!

Eley Duke

Boss
Nov 30, 2009
Awards
First Name
Eley
Duke Automotive is searching for a dynamic ISM-BDC manager for our growing dealership. In 2011 our BDC had a great growth rate of more than 150%. Our sales managers are awake and realize the internet and a BDC make a big difference. Our dealer is 100% behind our BDC and digital efforts. And the VP, that’s me, is looking for a fantastic ISM-BDC manager that wants to be appreciated and grow with us.

I could fill 3 pages with what we are looking for and where we want to go, so we’ll save it for a private discussion. But if you got experience, you know how to get the job done; and I mean from email content and process, setting appointments and getting people in the door, can write vehicle descriptions that make people drool to come see the car, videos, pictures, you got a sense of humor, can data mine a DMS, work manifest lists, you’re awesome at follow up, got fantastic people & phone skills, you believe that a BDC should be just as much involved in service as it is sales, and want to have fun doing it all and more, then lets talk.

We are a Chevy, Buick, GMC, Cadillac dealership family owned & operated since 1969 just outside of the Norfolk and VA Beach area. Our CSI is among the tops in the region in sales and service. We have one of the best reputations in the business for taking care of our employees and customers. We are not a mega dealer, we are a mid-sized dealership that is looking for the right person to help us grow with our digital efforts and they grow as well in an appreciative fun environment!

Contact me at 757.539.8777 or email me: reduke at dukeauto dot com

Thanks,

Eley

Last edited:
Thanks Jerry and Alex, means a great deal coming from you both.

We are still looking, send me your resume and lets talk, and as Jerry said, there is a lot of potential for growth here at Duke and we are looking for someone that wants that challenge!

Thanks,
Eley