• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need Help and Advise on CRM and ILM

JakeLib

Green Pea
Aug 4, 2011
First Name
Jake
I have been running an Internet Department for over a year or so now and have been on LMCC for sometime now. I have to make a change as it is not user friendly, out dated, and I think we are missing deals with the current ILM. At this point I feel any CRM with a good ILM will be better than what we are using.

That being said I have been looking at different CRM and hear the same pitch over and over about all the CRMs and ILMs.

Found this Forum and thought I would see what insight anyone can share on the ones I have looked at, which are:

Car-Research XRM
Autobase
Rey Rey(I haven't got a demo on this one but here there are some dealerships doing well with it)
VINsolutions

Any advise anyone can pass on would be much appreciated.

All the Best,

Jake

I have used most of the top CRM tools over the last seven years, and eLead has been the best for a complete solution by far. It's not perfect, but they continue to improve the tool every month. And for over a year I worked in it intensively as the ISM at Steve White VW and it definitely helped us lead the pack with how great is organizes communication and follow-up with leads. I would highly recommend it...