• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need recommendation for Secondary Finance Leads provider

Auto Credit Express sent me a ton of leads in the past. They have a decent scrub policy. However, a number of the people we spoke with about vehicles were under the impression they could get a car for no money down. ACE insisted they never had any of that messaging on their sites.

Otherwise, it was a decent volume of leads, the hiccup of our banks wanting 30% down, and the buyer wanting 0% was a sizable hurdle to overcome. So, we did not stay with them for long, other stores in my group did continue using them though.

Thank you @ChrisR. I'll reach out to them this coming week and get some more info. For years we have stayed away from sub-prime leads but I've had it thrown on my plate to start researching them. Do you by chance remember your avg. closing % with those guys???

Thank you @ChrisR. I'll reach out to them this coming week and get some more info. For years we have stayed away from sub-prime leads but I've had it thrown on my plate to start researching them. Do you by chance remember your avg. closing % with those guys???

For us, it was not good at all. For some of our sister stores, they are still using them, so I can guess the closing ratio is good enough to keep them, or they aren't monitoring for ROI.

I do remember the few leads that we were able to close, that were not stuck on the "I was told I didn't need any money down, with a fresh BK" line of thinking did have pretty good gross on each sale.

Sorry I couldn't be any more help, it's been a couple years since I used them.