• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Car Advertising - Who's doing the best Job

danoneil

Boss
Apr 16, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
I was watching American Idol last night and Ford really has done a fantastic job with being involved with the show. If you are looking for a young audience, I would bet the target age is 14 to 50 for America Idol. Both finalist received a Ford Fiesta. Ford also promoted throughout the whole season. Gotta give Ford Credit.

My son likes to punch me everytime he see's a VW. I am getting good at getting to him 1st a couple times. We have a VW dealership next to our Honda store. We drove by one day and I did the VW blue one,blackone, red one,yellow one... he said good one dad. He got me on the return home.

So who's doing the best Job for your brand. We know all manufacturers were up in March and April. I know Subaru was up 49% last month. Is it because of better marketing ? Making the right vehicle ?

How bout Hyundai ? Are hyundai dealers reeping the benefits from their comercials ?

I must say that Honda is behind the pack a little. The Really Big Thing commercials were different and I can't wait to see what else that have up their sleeves in the coming months.

Who's doing the best job ?