• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Online Marketing as part of Salesman Bonus

mbmotorsports

Sled Master
Oct 16, 2010
First Name
Jesse
Our Salesman Bonus is based on Units Sold and 5 other factors.

1) Lead Response Time
2) Number of Online Reviews
3) Number of Activities in our ILM
4) Number of warranties sold
5) Number of Facebook suggested Friends (They would have customers suggest all their friends to our page)

Now with Facebook removing the suggest to friends feature we need help with the 5th element to our bonus. We are looking for an idea that will benefit the store's marketing efforts. Something that a salesperson would normally not do. What are your ideas?

I'll second on the testimonials. As for a video walk around, challenge your sales team to a contest. Each sales person (or divide up into teams) can make their own walk around video of a particular model, upload them to Facebook, then have your followers vote the winner based on creativity. This can be done with the Wildfire contest app. The value is obviously active content, a fun team exercise (If you decide to divide into teams,) good public relations and showing off the product. Wildfire also allows you to suggest the contest to friends, just as pages used to. Also, sales people might be more motivated to invite friends to vote and like the page.

Jesse,

I like this a lot and suggest you mix it up every now and then.

E-mails collected
High Gross
Old age vehicles sold

I'd even take it a step further and rank each person in each category. Example: Let's say you have 8 salespeople. If you are the best in that category you get an 8 and if you're the worst you get a 1. Then you continue doing this in each category and add up all the scores. The highest score is your sales rep of the month. Make sense?