• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Our dealers using 360 cameras for inventory?

Hi Carsten, thank you for the questions. Marc
  • Sorry, I wasn’t clear about 360 take rate. I was thinking of our photo studio clients with the 98% figure. It’s quite different for our software-only customers. Many have it. Some don’t, primarily small dealers.
  • The Orloff web site is not ours. But the media player is.
  • The panorama player is set for a slow pan so it’s clear that it’s 360. Any click stops it.
  • The passenger door does not have a hotspot because there was no corresponding photo.
  • There can be a few second lag in the media player display. That’s primarily due to it being run at the end of page load.
  • I was able to zoom a displayed hotspot on my trackpad.

Hi Marc!

Ah! It's your product! cool!
iVana 3.1.3 is pretty cool.

I'm trying to be helpful so here's a list of things that I came across.

Yes, developers love to say it works locally. I have said it a few times myself. :)

1. I click to make it stop panning. Then if I try to make it start panning again, I end up causing it to go fulls screen.

2. potential: For zoom, I was talking about click on hot spot, see expanded image ... which is sort of smaller than the 360 image. This could
be the dealer uploaded image.

3. I can't zoom with my track pad.

4. images in the right column don't correspond to the 360 panning. Not a bug but your product owner should never have allowed this to pass to production.

5. when panning besides the vertigo, it's hard to click on the hotspot. it's gets squirely.

Your magnifier concept is pretty cool! You can +/- to view on the right. However, the click or click and drag is a little confusing.
6. when in magnifier mode, you can click and drag on the right column yellow box it doesn't move but you can drag a ghost from the off screen. This is a CSS offset layer that is the shadow for the left column magnifier function.

7. Tell your developers to stop, logging to the console. seeing "testing, data, testing, data ..." will alert a hacker where to look.

I'll be glad to test again if you want!