• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Outsourced Call Center for Service Appointment Setting

Chip,

Last month my service department utilized DME (through DealerSocket) for contacting customers that didn't service for 6-12 months. I was quite pleased with our results. We had approximately 775 customers that we called and were able to get 21 total appointments set. I also noticed that many people said they would call back and set an appointment. And actually, quite a few of them showed up in the store.

Of the 775 called, they contacted 368. Of the 368, 173 completed their "survey" and 21 customers set appointments.

The total revenue created form the campaign was definitely worth the cost and we are doing more customers this month as well.

I know that you can have DME take the inbound phone call and set the appointment as well--while we haven't utilized them for this service, I was happy with the results.

As the cherry on top, we were able to see 3 vehicles off of the customers that came in off that list.

Hope my little experience helps.