• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Post Your Motivational Videos

DanH

Full Sticker + Prep
Jun 8, 2011
First Name
Dan
I'm looking for some good motivational videos. Whether you made them yourself (I know there's at least a few video editors around here) or found them on YouTube etc., post them in this thread!

I figured this would be a good place to find some automotive friendly/related motivational videos, I use them weekly in our Friday morning meetings, but it's getting harder and harder to find something new. Post what you got! I'll kick it off:

Thanks,
Dan

Not that the below video is 'motivational' but I used to watch it sometimes to make myself chuckle and feel good about being in the car business where we get to have some of the fun below. There are some good times and laughs to be had in the car business even while performing.

Reactions: 1 person
The below video has little to do with the pop culture gimmick 'the secret' where all you have to do is 'think' to attract something. It more talks about how your mental attitude has a huge impact on what you will actually do and accomplish. My favorite lines:

"The only people who MAKE money work in a mint. The rest of us must earn money by providing value to others."

"You can drive down the street in any neighborhood in America and estimate the amount of value the people inside provide others" which I do believe is true. Yes you can argue the few corporate crooks, fatcats, and so forth break the rule, and sometimes teachers or entry level health care workers are undervalued, but the rule follows pretty close to true.

I used to listen to half on my drive to work in the morning, and the other half on my way home, sometimes for a week or two straight.