• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Print media rocks

All the way from Syracuse NY! We got your trick now Pistell.

View attachment 944

Syracuse NY?

Yago, where ever you got that info, it shouldn't have passed your smell test.

If you were a car guy, you'd know a Holden Astra is an Aussie division of GM down under. Look at the spelling of "Tyres", and the use of KLMs, more Aussie things.

11 seconds in Google would have found that Astra in Dandenong Victoria Australia

lg_UXV182_1.jpg

I LOVE sarcasm, but, If your gonna toss me some sarcasm, you gotta make it better!

Reactions: 2 people
I loved that G8, it was a 6liter 6 speed bad ass. They made an Elcamino version too. I live in pickup country and if GM made this concept, it would make my bucket list for sure!

Imagine that dressed in baddass black... hot damn!
That truck was supposed to be badged as a Pontiac--the G8 ST, to be precise. I think it could've sold, too!

Did you ever lay hands on the GXP version? That 6.2 was sweeeeeeet. I had the chance to putt one back to the photo bay (the only other one we ever got sold faster)--stick-shifts and I don't usually get along, but this one had so much oomph at the low-end that it was very easy to get underway and almost stall-proof. (Almost.) That's a Barrett-Jackson 2059 car for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
Syracuse NY?

Yago, where ever you got that info, it shouldn't have passed your smell test.

If you were a car guy, you'd know a Holden Astra is an Aussie division of GM down under. Look at the spelling of "Tyres", and the use of KLMs, more Aussie things.

11 seconds in Google would have found that Astra in Dandenong Victoria Australia

lg_UXV182_1.jpg

I LOVE sarcasm, but, If your gonna toss me some sarcasm, you gotta make it better!

Since I didn't see "smells like a sheep inside" as a warning I didn't think it was an Aussie car... but I'm well aware of Opel, the 2 door Astra has always done well in the European rally circuit.

BTY- That was supposed to be a fumy comment about print media, not a research paper in Australian inventory model availability.

... BTY- That was supposed to be a fumy comment about print media, not a research paper in Australian inventory model availability.

It was very funny... until you attached my name to it. You wrote:

All the way from Syracuse NY! We got your trick now Pistell.

Don't play ignorant, By attaching my name to it, you are telling others that this was my ad.

Yago, when are you gonna learn?

"You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Uncle Joe" :duel:

Just Singin'

It was very funny... until you attached my name to it. You wrote:

Don't play ignorant, By attaching my name to it, you are telling others that this was my ad.

Yago, when are you gonna learn?

"You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that ol' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Uncle Joe" :duel:

Just Singin'

Wow,

Are you for real?

You woke up this morning and though that my intention was to somehow defame you on DR?

First of all that would be hard to do, specially with an funny ad with a car obviously from another country (yes, the ad is also in kilometers).

Secondly, what gain would I get from getting people to think that you wrote the ad?

Anyway, for whatever is worth the truth is that I should not be playing at your level so here it is:

Sorry if unintentionally people mistook my funny ad with something that you could have written and therefore damage your immaculate reputation.

PS: (is there anyone else that thinks that I was trying to trick people into thinking that Joe actually wrote that and somehow start a poor writing skills anti-Joe campaign?--if you do let me know and I will email you a personal retraction email)