• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Proud Papa: A New Comment Generator is in beta

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
Creating Vehicle Comments is a PIA, but it will help sell a few more cars. If you're like me, you commit to creating comments, blow several hours borrowing copy from other listings to speed it up. If you do it right, you have to read the options list to make a good comment that has a hook. After you press thru and write them all up, now you've got to find room in your schedule to do it on every new arrival. Make matters worse, finding the right person to do it is hard and its usually... you. grrr...

Joe Pistell/HomeNet Beta:
A Fully Automated Comment Generator that Sells cars (not fluff).

See it in action on autotrader. Completely automatic. Tailored specifically for the AutoTrader 125 character teaser. We used the teaser text on my site too. It's a sample of whats in the HomeNet pipeline. Excellent results so far. Doubled CRT (click thru rate) and %pages printed too. My partner in crime at HomeNet is Matt Scalcione, kudos to Matt! We're still working out the bugs and optimizing it but not a bad beta so far!

Suggestions and comments are welcome!

I can't wait until we will be able to copy and paste the templates, I ran out of stuff to keep them going after 5 or so. That being said I put it in place with a few dealers a few months ago as a test and they love it. It also copies over to the video voice over so they sound better too!

I can't wait until we will be able to copy and paste the templates, I ran out of stuff to keep them going after 5 or so. That being said I put it in place with a few dealers a few months ago as a test and they love it. It also copies over to the video voice over so they sound better too!

Mark,

This Comment Generator (CG) you are seeing is not "the" HomeNet CG under development. This is not template based. There is no interaction or thought needed. Just turn it on and walk away.

I participated in the design of vAuto's CG and also with HN's CG that is under construction. I could not convince the project managers of my vision. So... I built my own.