• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reaching a human being at cars.com

Patrick80639

3rd Base Coach
Oct 22, 2009
Awards
First Name
Patrick
I need a copy of our contract with cars.com, I've called my rep several times over the last 3 days to no avail, left 3 voicemails with their dealer 800 line and no one has gotten back to me. Does anyone have a direct line to someone I can talk to there? Is there a cars.com rep lurking on these boards? I find it difficult to understand why it is so diffult for me to talk to my vendor about such a simple matter. :mad:

Reactions: 1 person
Patrick,

Are you dealing with Cars.com direct or a representative/reseller from the local Newspaper? This can make all the difference.

I have sent you request further up the cars.com corporate chain. I can promise you this is not the norm for their operation.

Very good question, Jeff. In my area cars.com is indeed paired with our local newspaper. However, I have my rep's name and phone number and he simply isn't returning my calls. I figured I could at least speak to someone at cars.com about this, I've called them at their number listed in their Dealer Center, 800.298.1460, but neither the support or billing department picks up the phone, every call I've made has gone straight to voicemail and I have yet to get a call back. Thank you for your help on this!