• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Response Logix

Walt Kustra

Over the Curb
Aug 13, 2009
First Name
Walt
I was hoping to pick all of our experts brains a little out there about adding Response Logix to our internet sales process. We are currently in the process of doing so, hoping that the time we will save quoting prices will free up staff to make more calls, TO deals, etc. In the process we have run into a few questions (concerns) I would like to run by everyone. If you are using the service (especially in conjunction with iMagiclab, I would love to hear your opinion on it. Some of the things we are running into are as follows...how have you dealt with these issues?

1. Response logix cannot send the quote directly from the rep iMagic assigns the lead to. For example if a rep recieves a lead and a quote goes out, response logix cannot determine it is being sent from said individual so we have two options. One is to say the quote is from the team or all net sales reps (I see problems here) or we can send each quote from our Internet sales or sales manager. What works best for you?

2. I have been told there is a back end tool you can use to set your quote prices. Is this tool easy and efficent to use?

3. Having used response logix are you seeing any returns as far as better response or more responses in general to your customers your sending response logix quotes to versus your normal methods.

Any information I can provide about our current process, please let me know, but in general I am just looking for some feedback from dealers currently using the product with iMagic as their ILM/CRM

Thank you all!

Jeff, thanks for the re direct. Lots of good info there. Had dinner tonight with Jerry Thibeau as well. Great guy who I was fortunate enough to sit down with and benefit from his expertise on various subjects.

Per your recommendations we are going to send quotes from a sales manager which would be myself. It just seems to make the most sense at this point.