• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ReyRey Contact Management Help Needed

DTG,

If I were to offer any advice, because CRM is so complex AND so essential to profits AND you must commit to the platform for possibly years, YOUR RESEARCH IS EVERYTHING. It can't be rushed, there are no short cuts.

You are NOT the problem in the CRM chain, you're so smart that you'll figure it out. Your challenge is to make sure managers and sales reps look at it and go .... ahhh... nice!.

I hear a lot of good vibe coming from http://car-research.com Look to NADA for new CRM updates. Talk it up to other dealers to see their experiences. It's VERY IMPORTANT to find dealers that are at your level of expertise and expectations.

Thanks for the reply Joe. We have already committed to Contact Management. My job is to make the transition as smooth as possible. I appreciate your confidence in my abilities. I am looking for any insights or tricks that may shorten my learning curve, ideally avoiding making the same mistake others have related to initial set up or layout. If you (or any others) have any thoughts on Contact Management's strong or weak points that I should be looking out for at installation, I would be grateful for the input here.
Once more, thanks for the vote of confidence, dtg