• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Seeking feedback for an AI support product

Mar 20, 2023
Awards
First Name
Kushal
Hey, champs. According to a recent survey, dealers miss 20% of inbound calls and the service department misses 21% on average.

40% of those are new leads on average. That's a lot of money on the table.

That's why we are building AI-powered phone support that instantly answers every call 24/7 and turns missed calls into leads. Here's a link to the demo.

I am the co-founder and we're still early and don't have anything to sell.

What are your thoughts on this problem and the solution idea?

We're currently working with a multi-brand service center of a big automotive company based in Australia to build the first version.

Eventually, we aim to build an AI-powered customer lifecycle management platform enabling dealers to automate and streamline customer communication. All are integrated with your CRM and DMS.

Hey, champs. According to a recent survey, dealers miss 20% of inbound calls and the service department misses 21% on average.

40% of those are new leads on average. That's a lot of money on the table.

That's why we are building AI-powered phone support that instantly answers every call 24/7 and turns missed calls into leads. Here's a link to the demo.

I am the co-founder and we're still early and don't have anything to sell.

What are your thoughts on this problem and the solution idea?

We're currently working with a multi-brand service center of a big automotive company based in Australia to build the first version.

Eventually, we aim to build an AI-powered customer lifecycle management platform enabling dealers to automate and streamline customer communication. All are integrated with your CRM and DMS.
I think the overall direction is good. The devil is in the details and can see a couple potential 'gotchas'. Latency possibly being one of them outside of setups to cover all the potential options since you are referencing dealer specific links/values. "Picking up the phone" is an issue for sure though so I think any/all efforts/ideas are a step in the right direction. It is a pain point for sure.