• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Mitch,

Definitely a little over the top but nonetheless hilarious. We also like toying around with videos at the dealership I work for.

Someone is really going to have to start an annual automotive-themed film festival soon if more videos like this keep popping up.

Think of the possibilities - Carzilla, The Mighty Trucks, A Tale of Two Car Lots, Attack of the 50 Foot Salesman...

Thanks Joe, we where able to push through that video quicker then expected. Took about 1 hr to shoot and then our web graphics guy took a few hrs to cut and add effects. We're definitely having too much fun but we're trying to set some standards to make sure we get the shares and views we deem worth the effort. We have a little plan we're going to execute and we'll see how it all shake out in 6 months. Hopefully it's worth the time because it's too much fun to make these!

Stefan - I like the idea....However, if I was somewhat familiar with the area i would probably get frustrated watching the whole thing. Production quality is there for sure. Kudos.

I am very surprised with the production quality... I used my Iphone and Hands-on with OWLE's Bubo mount for the iPhone 4 | Camera Accessories | Digital Photo | Macworld, some duct tape to tape it on top of my car... u should of seen the people around me...

I am thinking to shorten it and ad it to the Service Appointment Pages, About us, Directions...

One of my dealers is looking for a special someone to spark up their internet department (or lack there of one). They have to have writing skills, video editing, and a great personality as they will be responding to internet leads via video.

Check out the first submission... the guy does a the Bare Naked Ladies "if I had a million dollars" (Canada's Anthem!) into a Mills Buick GMC song. The video was uploaded to their Facebook Page so you will have to view it there. Awesome idea, but will only work if you have a strong following like these dudes: http://www.facebook.com/millsmotors

W
hat do you think of this strategy???