• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Our new studio is almost complete. In fact, we will likely be able to get in and start shooting next week. In the mean time, my partner and I have been trying to increase the quality of our videos to match the level of technology we are so fortunate to have.
Check out the video we made last week on clear shield protective products. Any suggestions and feedback are welcomed!

Clearshield Paint Protection Feldmann Imports & Feldmann Nissan Bloomington MN - YouTube

Erin, thats one stellar job. Truly. So professional. So professional, you may want to get the company that you use for the paint protector and see if you could get some reimbursement. Tell them that you'll be hosting these videos online, in the customer waiting room between shows (retail tv), websites, YouTube and such. If you're using their logo, you may be surprised what they might offer you. Worth the shot.

Again, great job.

Originally Posted by ErinM Our new studio is almost complete. In fact, we will likely be able to get in and start shooting next week. In the mean time, my partner and I have been trying to increase the quality of our videos to match the level of technology we are so fortunate to have.
Check out the video we made last week on clear shield protective products. Any suggestions and feedback are welcomed!

Clearshield Paint Protection Feldmann Imports & Feldmann Nissan Bloomington MN - YouTube

Outstanding!!! :bow:

Our new studio is almost complete. In fact, we will likely be able to get in and start shooting next week. In the mean time, my partner and I have been trying to increase the quality of our videos to match the level of technology we are so fortunate to have.

Stunning work Erin! You and your partner nailed it on all fronts (again). Who wrote that? It's a smokin hot mix of personal and technical!! You've got a great story, great visuals to support the story, the camera likes you and you like the camera, and your partner did some awesome creative, tasteful and very professional production work.

p.s. use the video insert button at the top of the text box, paste in your youtube URL and it'll automatically embed the video !

Darrin,

I agree with you but, that video ain't free. The dealer has to have a group of talented and well qualified people to do this. People like you are not cheap nor easy to find.

Give yourself more credit!

Thanks for the kinds words. We're fortunate to have an Internet team who takes pride in coming up with creative video ideas for our dealership.

We decided to put together a video thanking all of our Facebook friends for helping us hit 1600 fans today. It was also a great way to get more of our dealership employees involved. The video actually ended up helping us get even more fans as well.

Here is an example of what we do here at Feldmann Imports:

2011 Mercedes E350 Feldmann Imports Bloomington Minneapolis MN Used Walk Around M1612A - YouTube

We do videos on all our used cars.

You guys crush! Great work all around. If I where you, I'd keep chugging and don't let anyone get in your way. If I had any recommendation, it would only be to try and get more story in the presentation along with all the feature mentions. It seems like u keep them to a great length so more story might complicate and make things longer then desired, but it also may improve the perceived value and give more concreteness to the "wise buyer" angle.

Man, I like these! Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback, everybody! I am all ears whenever you have ways to possibly improve our product.

Joe P. to answer your question on scripting--to be honest, I used to make it up as I went, which certainly made me flex my improv muscles! Now we have a teleprompter for our formal videos, so I write all scripts. My partner, Joe, has a great eye for framing and editing.

When all is said and done, the stars aligned, and we seem to have found a winning combination. Always room to grow and improve, though, right?

Stay tuned, much more to come.