• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Should We Change How We Look At Advertising

No one hugged me today... Damnit!:bkheart:

For you, Ed :)
thumbnail.aspx

Reactions: 1 person
This thread focused more on branding vs lead gen, but nothing makes the topics discussed here more REAL to me than seeing them in my own newsfeed from friends outside of the industry.

The transition from Push to Pull is going to leave some serious casualties in it's wake. Status Quo WILL cost you business!

ScreenHunter_04 Nov. 15 08.42.jpg

The transition from Push to Pull is going to leave some serious casualties in it's wake. Status Quo WILL cost you business!

I honestly can't stop thinking about "Pull" (Gardarn that Alex!!!)... I actually said this to one of our Brand Managers yesterday:

{Imagine taking some of your advertising budget and investing it in your clients. Picture your customers as little walking billboards, whose words are captured and frozen in time for anyone to see at their leisure. Imagine if all of your clients were advocates. Consequently, your biggest advertising investment becomes your Service Department.}

That friggin Alex already said it beautifully: "Your advertising will be your deeds and actions."

Reactions: 1 person