• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Social Media at the Beach

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
I know many of you might be conventioned-out by now, but this one is for April 2010....and April in Virginia Beach is nice! I'm working with a team of marketers from different industries to create a convention on New Media. It isn't just Social Media, facebook, twitter, etc - it is a lot about something Jim Farley defined at the last JD Power Internet Roundtable:

Marketing used to be your business talking about your business, but marketing is now your customers talking about your business.
I'm announcing this early for people to mark their calendars. I will be able to announce more concrete details on the event in December, and will update this thread accordingly.

New Media Conventions for dealers:

Ideas, ideas, ideas! If you're sick of hearing the same stuff from the same people, this will be an event to go to! If you don't know how to engage your clients in New Media, this will teach you. If you are already proficient in Social Media, this will make you better.