• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

The Top Vehicle Listings Websites - Who's NEXT?

3 days ago, your site was working. It was flash...gulp. FYI: Are Flash Websites getting ready to die for car dealers?

You're an SEO who use to be a car sales man. Manuel 'Manny" Luna | LinkedIn. To build your street creds here, rather than use free online tools and "stab in the dark" at a SEO strategy, may I suggest you share some specific and helpful suggestions to help our non-technical visitors with some of your best ideas.

You need to be keenly aware that our audience is filled with the brightest minds in our industry, We pride ourselves on knowledge sharing. So... beware, we can smell a product pitch a million mies out.

One highly successful path vendors take here is to offer a free trial to a handful of dealers and in return you use the collected data to present a before and after study.

Joe,

I am in no way looking to pitch, I blew out my pitching arm sometime ago.
All I want to do is help anyone that may need it, with different ways to drive organic traffic.
Funny you mention free trails Joe, we've done that for a few clients, and a 100% Money Back guarantee.

I would have no problem offering a 90 day free trail to a dealer that needs the help, I just didn't come here to pitch.
Everything we do is different and nobody is doing what we do.

Thank you again.

Reactions: 1 person
I was excited to see where this thread was going but now I feel like it's being polluted/hijacked by Manny. My BS meter is going off like crazy. Maybe I'm wrong. Spam anyone?

I agree, forgive me again Sean :)

The Top Vehicle Listings Websites - Who's NEXT?

Autotrader and Ebay!

Why?

A/T- The best damn portal in the industry! With a good developer a dealer can own their geographic market, building splash pages, and hyper targeted campaigns for EVERY brand New, Used, Special Finance, Parts, Service and Body shop!

Ebay- Massive first party traffic you can hijack and drive to your new and used car inventory!
Also great #LinkJuice! Craigslist doesn't let you hyperlink anymore.

Last edited:
I was excited to see where this thread was going but now I feel like it's being polluted/hijacked by Manny. My BS meter is going off like crazy. Maybe I'm wrong. Spam anyone?

Sean,

I don't have a dog in the race but Manny is a friend and I have seen the increases, in unique traffic, he has accomplished for some of his dealers. I have also talked to a couple of his clients. Websites are seeing double and triple the traffic and doing it cost effectively.

He would have to be a complete idiot to publish a "how to" on what he does and how he does it.

Sean,

I don't have a dog in the race but Manny is a friend and I have seen the increases, in unique traffic, he has accomplished for some of his dealers. I have also talked to a couple of his clients. Websites are seeing double and triple the traffic and doing it cost effectively.

He would have to be a complete idiot to publish a "how to" on what he does and how he does it.

Doug,

I've followed Manny for a while and he is a sharp guy, I think DR's format/expectation is different than the other forums he uses