• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Uncle Joe's Make Over Diary

I need 6 Dealer.com clients to view 12 new top secret product concepts. This are concept presentations only. I want your raw opinions, hit me hard, no fluff. We'll do it by phone. Private Message me here.

Sorry, this is limited to the 1st 6 only.

thnx
Joe

Reactions: Stefan
I need 6 Dealer.com clients to view 12 new top secret product concepts. This are concept presentations only. I want your raw opinions, hit me hard, no fluff. We'll do it by phone. Private Message me here.

Sorry, this is limited to the 1st 6 only.

thnx
Joe

I have a client on Dealer.com's Canadian branch if that helps.
You know I'm always good for raw opinions ;)

Obviously I'm not your ideal guy though.

Reactions: joe.pistell
I'm moving along nicely! I'm opening this up to another 6. PM me or write me at joe[dot]pistell[at]dealer.com

"I need 6 Dealer.com clients to view 12 new top secret product concepts. This are concept presentations only. I want your raw opinions, hit me hard, no fluff. We'll do it by phone. Private Message me here."

thnx
Joe

Uncle Joe Rule #61:
"Auto Shoppers make 2 decisions, WHICH car and WHAT dealer".
If 98% of your VDP real estate is all about the car, then you need to give your web vendor the smack-down and fight for VDP real estate to tell YOUR story.

Uncle Joe Rule #11:
"In business, when ever you solve a problem, you create another. Success is when your new problem smaller than the old problem."

Uncle Joe Rule #262:
"Email success is shot from a sniper, not a B-52 bomber."

BIG DATA
Uncle Joe Rule #109, 110, 112:

• "the bigger the data, the more complex is the analysis".
  • "the bigger the data, the more opportunities there are for people to twist the data into any conclusion they want.
  • "Got a data analysis on your desk? Always start with "WHO created the report and WHAT are they trying to sell?"

Uncle Joe Rule #47 & 48:
  • Leads are important, but, Dealer's should not obsess on lead gen as a ultimate measure of ROI.
  • VDP views are important, but, Dealer's should not obsess on VDP views as a ultimate measure of site performance.

Last edited: