• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Using 1 Program to Update all Social Networking Sites

how do you find all these birds...you must have flocks of them outside your house! :rofl:

They just pop up in instant messages, phone calls, and emails. However they come, I ain't complaining :D

With your current technology structure, you should wait ;)

Matt's got a decent setup with VINSolutions, but that would be an awfully big change from where you're already heading.

Sorry Matt - I know a bit about Blake's eCommerce and dealership structure and know his vision. he'd certainly do well with VINSolutions, but the ball is already rolling in other directions.

I've been using Digsby for my Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and LinkedIN updates. So far it's been the best option for me.

I have a personal AND dealership account in the first 3 and don't want to keep logging in & out.

It also works with my GMail accounts.

-Bobby Harris
Werner Dealerships

ping.fm is a really slick tool and makes it very easy to update your personal and/or dealership accounts on the social sites. We have just added a new tool to our websites that will allow visitors to share a vehicle of interest with their contact from their accounts on the social sites. obvioulsy this is accomplishing SEO by building traffic and link ins from trusted high value sites, and hopefully will bring more unique visitors to the site as well.