• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Using a Smartphone for lead management?

Hi Sally,

Like Mike mentioned if at all possible, I'd recommend going with a GM Certified CRM tool as well, then you should be provided some "mobile" or "alert based response" flexibility with the GM leads to be able to stop the clock without having to use a native mobile browser (which as you have witness can be very cumbersome ... at best).

For the price conscious dealer you could also take a look at a GM Certified ILM tool as well, as many of these will offer similar "alert- response" based tools to make your life a lot easier.

Lastly, with the onslaught nowadays of the tablet devices, have you considering getting an inexpensive tablet that has 3g/4g/wifi capabilities? The native browsers would be the same as some of the phone devices, but like I use Dolphin HD on my device set to Desktop User Agent, thus my browsing experience is that of a desktop, rather than a mobile device, where many pages will try to take you automatically to a mobile friendly version, which is more limited in its capacities.

Hope this helps!