• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

V12 Software for independant

true that. as a small business/dealer my site etc is very important. HOWEVER if I can get same results @flat rate price. makes you wonder. I mean if you have 2 like cars! 2 Great dealerships! Low price wins right! simple...

That being said, I will not jump on board until I see/speak with some concrete references / user

Thanks for chimin in!

Doesn't look bad for the price. Workable and seems to be a decent solution for a small independent dealer looking for a cheaper solution. I personally would go another route but this looks decent.

Michael / salete22 - are you an independent dealer? I think it's great we have some independent dealers here in the forums and part of the community. The industry often overlooks the smaller independent dealers.

Hey Jeff, yes a Independent. yes most info, reviews, are geared towards Franchise dealers, with nice budgets.

I love my current provider, been a huge fan, but even @ 3k a year, as Dealer Principal I am always looking to increase my profit. Again, I wont jump until I know legit, and can provide same consistency that current provider does. And as far as I can see, @my level V12 provides almost as much for just about 200.00 less a month..

BTW which way would you go!

It seems they have a large customer's base and I am one of them.
Websites are a commodity today, and it does not make sense to pay $1,000s if I can pay $100 !
Just my 2 cents.

The older I get the more often I find that, specially in B2B, there is a reason why things cost $100 or $1,000. I agree that sometimes we get taken by products and services, but perhaps even more often I have damaged my own brain by going with the cheap solution to later learn hard why it was cheaper.

Reactions: 1 person
Websites are a commodity today, and it does not make sense to pay $1,000s if I can pay $100 !
Just my 2 cents.
That quite a statement. So all websites have the same inventory integration, same level of customization, same performance metrics, same SEO structure, same design capabilities, same conversion metrics, same user experience and same level of customer support? And they are all worth less than your cell phone bill even though 98% of your existing and potential customers are going to see it?

Why would drive the corvette when the Fiero also has two doors and gets you to & from work...?

That quite a statement. So all websites have the same inventory integration, same level of customization, same performance metrics, same SEO structure, same design capabilities, same conversion metrics, same user experience and same level of customer support? And they are all worth less than your cell phone bill even though 98% of your existing and potential customers are going to see it?

Why would drive the corvette when the Fiero also has two doors and gets you to & from work...?

I agree 100% with you Terrence, but I guess we also have to realize that if you are a small independent with 25 cars and there is only you and your buddy running the show, move 15-20 cars a month, etc, a $100 website will probably do the same business as a $1,000 website.

The car biz has little guys as well a giant monsters. Everyone has different needs.