• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

V12 Software for independant

I still think you get what you pay for. Especially Clothes. However Carsforsale.com threw out that theory out the window for me. BEST bank for the buck as far as what Ive seen. Ive used ecarlist (love) but for 79.00 a month (sent them 2 referals) its worth it! from an independant perspective hands down... a no brainer .. never did try V12 , although its clearly a play on carlist.

I still think you get what you pay for. Especially Clothes. However Carsforsale.com threw out that theory out the window for me. BEST bank for the buck as far as what Ive seen. Ive used ecarlist (love) but for 79.00 a month (sent them 2 referals) its worth it! from an independant perspective hands down... a no brainer .. never did try V12 , although its clearly a play on carlist.

Absolutely yes, CFS is a great value but only yo a certain point. Once you grow to a certain size or the dealers around you step up the game their tools fall a bit short. Each tool is made for a different size dealer with their won particular size issues.

I agree 100% with you Terrence, but I guess we also have to realize that if you are a small independent with 25 cars and there is only you and your buddy running the show, move 15-20 cars a month, etc, a $100 website will probably do the same business as a $1,000 website.

Yago, I'm going to respectfully disagree my friend. I don't expect an independent to pay thousands per month for his site, but any dealer who isn't prepared to take their website (or any piece of their online marketing) seriously, then they are not ready to compete in today's market....and I haven't seen a $100 website with the ability to compete in today's market.

We actually used to offer a free website to independents who couldn't / wouldn't pay for a website. Many of the dealers selling 15-20 per month with a free site are still selling 15-20 per month (if they are still around). The ones who chose to invest a bit more seriously in their online marketing went on to sell a lot more cars.