• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Vin solutions round robin

TJDill22

Green Pea
Dec 27, 2023
Awards
First Name
Tj
So I have been having issues receiving all out of state leads on top of email only as well, I was told it is round robin. But when I go to my recent tab and go to my name it shows as guest or busy. Would this have anything to do with the round robin or prevent me from receiving leads?
This is on vin solutions

So I have been having issues receiving all out of state leads on top of email only as well, I was told it is round robin. But when I go to my recent tab and go to my name it shows as guest or busy. Would this have anything to do with the round robin or prevent me from receiving leads?
This is on vin solutions
From ChatGTP :)

It seems like you are experiencing issues with receiving out-of-state leads on VinSolutions, a platform commonly used in the automotive industry for managing leads and customer relationships. The "round robin" method you mentioned is typically a system used to distribute leads evenly among team members.

The issue with your status showing as "guest" or "busy" could indeed be affecting your ability to receive leads. Here are a few steps you can consider:

1. Check Your Status Settings: Ensure that your status in VinSolutions is set correctly. If it's showing as "guest" or "busy," it might be preventing the system from assigning leads to you. Change it to an active or available status.
  2. Review Round Robin Settings: Verify the round robin configuration in VinSolutions. There might be specific rules or conditions set that are affecting lead distribution. Ensure that you are correctly included in the round robin pool.
  3. Check Lead Distribution Rules: Apart from round robin, there could be other rules set up for lead distribution that might be prioritizing leads differently. Make sure these rules are set up correctly and that you meet the criteria for receiving out-of-state leads.