• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Who here has a Dealeron website

Randy, heres my $0.02, HTH.
  1. VDP is your most important page. Start your template review by looking at VDP styles 1st.
  2. SRP is your 2nd most important page. Your shoppers spend more time here than any other page.
  3. Home page is the fly-over page. Car shoppers want easy access to your inventory.
Your largest audience are silent car shoppers. Look to satisfy their needs 1st. Simply put, choose a template that'll make them a smarter shopper.

If I'm not mistaken, DealerOn is in the process of rolling out their newer templates so you'll want to consider this when when choosing. I would also call your assigned rep and ask them for examples of their favorites.

As Joe has pointed out, VDP and SRM are your 2 most/more important pages to consider. Be sure your homepage has direct access / quick search into the inventory. I also consider the design and flow of the Specials pages as these are also top viewed pages. Of course just having specials listed is more than what most dealer have.

Randy, will you be incorporating and using their WordPress blogging feature?