• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automotive Digital Retailing - Who offers a full solution for dealerships?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
What companies in our industry either offer or are working towards a full Digital Retail / Online Vehicle Purchase solution or service for dealerships (and their website) that can handle the full transaction from beginning to end?

This thread will list and link to all the companies in our industry that offer either a COMPLETE Buy Online solution or have most of the functionality and are working towards a complete Buy Online solution.

List of current companies providing a Digital Retail solution for car dealerships so far:

Know of Digital Retailing service provider that's not listed here? Please add to the list in the comments and I'll have it added to the full list above.

Update 8/7/2016 - Removed GM's Shop-Click-Drive as I clean up this list a bit to include only 3rd Party Platforms that are working towards true BUY ONLINE from beginning to end.

Update 7/31/2018 - Added Roadster to the list.

Update 9/21/2018 DriveItNow is now truPayments

Last edited:
Make My Deal: No different than a "Make us an offer" CTA
DDC Digital Retailing: A bunch of traditional forms combined into one big widget that doesn't really do a whole lot. Ever watch Power Rangers where the 5 things would combine into a mega something that moved around all clunky-like?

If you find something that works well please let us know.

Reactions: Jose Galvan