• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jan Evans

Full Sticker
Jul 28, 2021
Awards
First Name
Jan
Dear esteemed forum members,

I approach this community with an insatiable thirst for knowledge and an unwavering passion for the automotive industry. Today, I find myself delving into the realm of wholesaling vehicles, with a specific focus on the vibrant state of Indiana. I come before you seeking your valuable insights, regardless of your location, but particularly from those within Indiana who can shed light on the local nuances and opportunities.

My intention is to source inventory directly from the public in Indiana and leverage auctions as a primary avenue for selling to dealers. With this approach in mind, I am open to hearing from anyone with experience or knowledge in wholesaling, regardless of your geographic location. However, I believe that insights from individuals familiar with the Indiana market will be especially valuable to my endeavors.

To facilitate our discussion, I kindly request your expertise on the following topics:

1. Sourcing Vehicles in Indiana: What are the most effective strategies or platforms for sourcing vehicles directly from the public in the state of Indiana? Are there any unique considerations or resources specific to the region that I should be aware of?
  2. Auctions and Dealer Sales: As I plan to utilize auctions and target dealers as my primary customers, what best practices or factors should I consider for success in these areas? Are there any specific requirements or insights specific to Indiana that I should bear in mind?
  3. Valuable Insights and Advice: Drawing upon your experience in the auto industry, what additional insights or advice can you offer to someone entering the world of wholesaling? Are there any common challenges or pitfalls I should anticipate and prepare for? Any other pearls of wisdom you would like to share would be deeply appreciated.
I want to express my sincere gratitude for your time and willingness to contribute to my knowledge-seeking journey. Your valuable insights, regardless of your location, will aid me in developing a deeper understanding of the intricacies of wholesaling vehicles in Indiana.

Thank you once again for your generosity and expertise. Should you prefer to respond privately, please feel free to reach out to me via direct message.

With profound appreciation and eagerness to learn,

Seeker of Wholesaling Knowledge in Indiana