• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Window Sticker 2012 - DR Art Project

I will see if I can post screenshots next week but our approach was different.

The QR takes you to the individual vehicle, so it incentivates the customer with the fact that they will see the online price therefore offering transparency.

Secondly, we build a simple system that allows the salespeople to send a vehicle from the QR system from their phone to a customer, exchange numbers, contact, etc and copy that into the dealer's CRM therefore the salesperson attaching that walk-in into their name. In most dealerships just 2-3 salespeople using this feature has resulted in hundreds of scans with the top dealers trailing 300-400 scans per month.

The manager for the QR program is in Hawaii, I will see if I can get screenshots of the traffic next week.

Joe -- any idea on % of on-lot traffic to scan? Like one out of one-hundred? (Understanding, of course, that REAL up counts are, at best, elusive...)

No idea JQ. We don't track lot ups. Who cares, I'm in marketing, I specialize in voodoo... Lets guess :)

hmm... I have no idea how many lot ups we have, so I have no idea what our closing ratio is. What's a good number? 30%?

If 700 sales with a 30% closing ratio = 2333 lot ups.
If 35 scans and 2333 lot ups, then that's 1.5% (ups that scan)