• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

WTH Dealer Socket - We're Done!

Forgot about this older post from 2017 with dealers struggling with DealerSocket

Is Elead much better? First acquired by CDK, now acquired by Brookfield. They may face a similar fate as DealerSocket.

Vinsolutions seems to be the preferred CRM of managers. DriveCentric seems to be the preferred CRM of sales staff. So, what will sell more cars - easy reporting and customization (Vin) or crazy easy to use (Drive)?

Here's hoping the Tekion CRM will be ready for mainstream in the next couple of years to give the legacy CRM players a run for their money!

eLead gets the job done, I guess. I've been familiar/using it for over 15 years. If I were to find a new CRM, I would consider looking at other options.

DealerSocket goes viral on TikTok after performing another round of mass layoffs via a Zoom call, but this time they forgot to mute employee microphones. :egads:

Saw this yesterday, they really dropped the ball here. Looks like it's going viral enough on that a lot of people in automotive will find out about it.