• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Your advice solicited

I like it, a straightforward call to action is always the best.

Just goes to show you how much can be accomplished on the WordPress platform. Dealers should really take a look at using that platform as a CMS for their dealership as it has so many benefits.

Check your Google Analytics and make sure it is tracking. Yesterday I was working with a client using the same GA plugin for WordPress based e-commerce site and had to work on it a bit to get it to track right.

If you are ever interested in accessing your GA data offline I am working on a couple of things that I would pass on; there are also already completed projects to export the data to Excel.

The authorities on landing page conversion is Tim Ash and his team at SiteTuners:

Multivariate Testing Website Optimizer

You don't have to pay for anything to get access to their Attention Wizard Software once a day. Great reading for optimization as well.

AttentionWizard.com

I use it all the time.

Ran a validation of your landing page HTML and came up with some errors, word doc of them is attached.