• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ADP Alliace Web Suite 1000

I am not aware of anyway to do it from the dealerships end, even the "01" user. I believe you have to contact support and have them assist you. I know at one time there was a form you needed to send in, but that was 2 plus years ago.

Did the dealership managed to do it themselves? Did they share the process?

If you know and would not mind passing the info along to me I would be quite grateful.

I found out this morning we are only 1/2 way there. Sounds like the dealership needs to fill out a form request and sent it to ADP which then gets reviewed and forwarded on from there. Sounds like this is a very lengthy process. Yesterday we actually had gotten this process expedited by calling ADP ourselves and telling them we have a deadline. These phone calls take Hours! We have gotten access to the Vehicles Service and still waiting for sales.

Hope this helps!

[FONT=&quot]1.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dealer needs to fill out Extract Sheet. *They need to put a checkmark next to the functions that they need added to there Extract Menu. In our case it would be “Vehicle Sales†& “Service Historyâ€[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once the Extract Sheet is filled out they need to call ADP Alliance at 1-800-811-0957 and speak to a representative so they can get a case #. This case # needs to be added to the Extract Sheet. They should tell the representative that they need a case # because they need a couple of functions added to there Extract Menu. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]They then need to fax the Extract Sheet to ADP.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turn around time is usually 24 hours [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dealer needs to fill out Extract Sheet. *They need to put a checkmark next to the functions that they need added to there Extract Menu. In our case it would be “Vehicle Sales†& “Service Historyâ€[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once the Extract Sheet is filled out they need to call ADP Alliance at 1-800-811-0957 and speak to a representative so they can get a case #. This case # needs to be added to the Extract Sheet. They should tell the representative that they need a case # because they need a couple of functions added to there Extract Menu. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]They then need to fax the Extract Sheet to ADP.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turn around time is usually 24 hours [/FONT]

Ya that is the process I am familiar with, we (with dealer consent) used to just be able to call and have them setup the user; assuming the dealership has users to dedicate to "3rd party access". Then about 2 years ago they started the fax this form thing. They won't even take a scanned and emailed PDF!

GL getting your sales access, though may I suggest you don't hold you breath.