• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Announcing: LVL Up Auto - Vendor Management Platform

If you don't mind, I'll go ahead and sign up for a free version. I'll see what kind of feedback I can offer.

What are using as a programming language and framework?

Any reason why you don't have better screen shots that can expand on your site? I tied clicking on them but no luck.

I responded privately about the development questions and happy to have your feedback. Most of the feedback you can respond in that private message or email me at [email protected] as the back and forth may get lengthy and that way you can talk shit without feeling like you have to hold back :rocket:

Website was spun up quickly to get things launched, maybe 1-2 days worth of effort on it honestly so I'm aware it will need more content. I've been making a bunch of video walk-through that will cover features and how tos. So thats my plan to make it more informative.

New user vendor selection for onboarding was designed last night. Thanks to @BillKVMotorCo for the feedback. That should get wired up today.

View attachment 8401
The new visual onboarding was wired up and QA tested last night. I really like the new flow. It gives you 1/3 of the total vendors in 5 of the categories (dms, crm, website, inventory and marketing) as initial choices. You can quickly add them. It loops through all your selections and creates draft deals with each so you can add the terms later. This ends up allowing you to add way more vendors in way less time.

The UI is also fun versus typing vendor names! Mobile came out pretty smooth also.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
The new visual onboarding was wired up and QA tested last night. I really like the new flow. It gives you 1/3 of the total vendors in 5 of the categories (dms, crm, website, inventory and marketing) as initial choices. You can quickly add them. It loops through all your selections and creates draft deals with each so you can add the terms later. This ends up allowing you to add way more vendors in way less time.

The UI is also fun versus typing vendor names! Mobile came out pretty smooth also.
This is perfect. Great job.

Reactions: jon.berna