• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using Dominion CMX?

We're doing a demo on Monday, so it should be interesting. As I mentioned before, I'm intrigued to see how the integration works with our existing Office 365 products. Anyone have suggested questions I should ask?

How did the demo go? We are an Autobase user and I have not been able to get any info about CMX from our rep or from anyone at Dominion's Sales and Support Depts, other than "we have no info at this time".

How did the demo go? We are an Autobase user and I have not been able to get any info about CMX from our rep or from anyone at Dominion's Sales and Support Depts, other than "we have no info at this time".
We did end up signing up for CMX. It's still in the "early adopter" phase, so I'm not sure if they're offering it to everyone yet. Our dealership has been on Autobase for probably close to twenty years and we've been wanting to upgrade our CRM for a while, so I think they allowed us in based on that. We're still in the setup phase, about to start training so I don't know much else yet.

We did end up signing up for CMX. It's still in the "early adopter" phase, so I'm not sure if they're offering it to everyone yet. Our dealership has been on Autobase for probably close to twenty years and we've been wanting to upgrade our CRM for a while, so I think they allowed us in based on that. We're still in the setup phase, about to start training so I don't know much else yet.

Thanks the quick reply.

Well...that's encouraging to hear that someone has seen it! I have used many (non auto) CRMs and application platforms (Salesforce) so I like the idea of a CRM being built on a platform like Dynamics. Having never used Dynamics, I have been assuming it's in the same class as Salesforce which should mean it would be something that could be dramatically extended and modified. Another user here that had direct experience with Dynamics made it sound like it's a tough system to use. Looking forward to any updates you can share.

Last edited: