• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Caught Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers?

kcar

Boss
Jun 14, 2011
First Name
B
Happened to be on Microworkers, where you pay people really low $ to do things for you. Most of it consists of fake e-mail submits, fake social stuff, fake lead offer submissions, etc.. We'll I must have been on at the right time, stumbled across TK Carsites buying fake/paid Facebook likes.. Not a really good representation of your company to be doing something that dishonest..

caNaB.jpg

And now I really question it..

Basic Campaigns2704
Tasks paid437950

etype_3.gif
Golden Employer
Over 100,000 tasks paid

That's a TON of paid campaigns.. I'm starting to question if they are doing fake lead submissions on their dealer sites as well to appear better. Now that part I can't confirm, so I'm not saying they have, but it's kind of sketchy when you're at 437,950 paid tasks and you're only showing what like 15K likes/followers combined.. Bringing up the question, what else are they buying with the remaining, 415,000 paid tasks..

This site is notorious for having people submit in fake offers/leads..

Going to look into this further.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TK Carsites v. Caught Them Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers

Is that a new online video game website?

Come on kcar,

Like them or not, competing with them or not,

there are a lot of good people here that knows a lot of good people at TK so to make accusations like that you better have pretty good evidence.

Re: TK Carsites v. Caught Them Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers

Is that a new online video game webs ite?

Come on kcar,

there are a lot of good people here that knows a lot of good people at TK so to make accusations like that you better have pretty good evidence.

I was in the middle of typing out the same Yago.

Some strong accusations here.

Don't quite get what this task really accomplishes for the company? They're better off raffling off an iPad in return for "likes" and share the promotion with current and prospective clients.

Is that a new online video game website?

Come on kcar,

Yago, I just posted a Screenshot... What more do you want, that is proof... The first part is confirmed about the whole Facebook deal. I never said the lead submission part was true, but there's a good indication and chance it might* be based on the microworkers reputation, tasks performed, and TK's paid tasks. Leading my to wonder, if they only have x amount of social signals on all their stuff, what are the other paid tasks for.. When the site is filled with fake lead/offer submission tasks.

Obv, no one from DR has a concept of Microworkers.. Not surprising. Here's an example of a lead submission, there are thousands of these. Note: This is not from TKcarsites. I'm still trying to find out if they have any.. But their task #, in comparison to their social #'s shows a huge difference, leading me to wonder, what else are they buying? This site is again, notorious for fake lead submissions..

Here's an example:

82BxM.jpg