• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Caught Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers?

Re: TK Carsites v. Caught Them Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers

whichever side you are gonna take. You gotta admit that .30 for a like isn't that bad of a deal.

Obviously I highly doubt they would be this stupid to do this, but I like playing devils advocate. So if the debate continues I'll join your side.

Re: TK Carsites v. Caught Them Buying Fake Facebook Likes & Possible Fake Lead Submissions On Microworkers

Jeff, on second though just delete the thread, not worth sharing with DR or debating it... I'm done here.

In fairness to TK, there have been a lot of views on this thread. It should really be up to them if they want to take it down or answer the accusation.

Speaking from experience, it's no fun to get accused of something, have a bunch of people read it and call you about it, and then have it disappear without the opportunity to defend yourself because kcar decides it isn't worth debating or realizes he made a mistake.

Kcar, and everybody else for that matter, if you post something like this you need to be prepared to stand by it or publicly admit you were wrong. Just because you can delete it doesn't mean it can be unread.

Just my 2 cents of course.

Reactions: 5 people

You seem to know a lot about this Microworkers site and apparently have a login for it. I'd be interested in knowing why you were on it KCar?

If you're willing to jump up and down and scream publicly about busting someone somewhere, then be willing to explain why you were there too!

You seem to know a lot about this Microworkers site and apparently have a login for it. I'd be interested in knowing why you were on it KCar?

If you're willing to jump up and down and scream publicly about busting someone somewhere, then be willing to explain why you were there too!

Sales are down at kcar world HQ. He's looking for a side job.

Reactions: 4 people

Heard Dealer.com hires anyone nowadays!

Just applied, patiently waiting for them to accept my application..
eek5xt.gif