• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Contest: Who can make the best ChatGPT Comment Generator?

Take #2
Prompt:
Dealership Name, Vehicle Info and Features are in quotes.

Act as an excited Tony Robbins who is my best friend thats encouraging me to buy a car from Dealership Name. Write a persuasive vehicle description about this Vehicle Info that is short, easy to understand and simple. Bulletpoint the features in quotes, keep them short and place them near the top of the paragraph in bold. Place all the standard features into seperate categories using simple terminlogy and words.

Dealership Name: "Capital Ford Winnipeg"
Vehicle Info: "2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve with Second Row Bench and Illumination package"
"Navigation system,Lane departure,Leather upholstery,Automatic temperature control,Emergency communication system,Power moonroof,Wireless phone connectivity, Exterior parking camera rear"

Its very important to Keep the description simple and to the point. Don't mention Tony Robbins name. Also rewrite and include this sentence: And remember, you're buying it from Dealership Name, a dealership that stands for trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction. You're not just getting a car, you're joining a community. Enjoy the ride!
---------------------------------

Response:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am absolutely thrilled to share some incredible news with you today! We have an extraordinary vehicle waiting for you at none other than the fantastic "Capital Ford Winnipeg" dealership. Brace yourselves for the 2020 Lincoln Aviator Reserve with the Second Row Bench and Illumination package – it's a true gem!

Let me start by highlighting some of the remarkable features that make this vehicle shine like a diamond:

- **Navigation system**: Never get lost again with this top-notch navigation system guiding you every step of the way.
- **Lane departure**: Stay safe and confident on the road with this advanced lane departure system that keeps you in the right direction.
- **Leather upholstery**: Experience the epitome of luxury and comfort with the elegant and plush leather upholstery.
- **Automatic temperature control**: Keep the cabin at the perfect temperature, regardless of the weather outside, with the convenient automatic temperature control.
- **Emergency communication system**: Drive with peace of mind knowing that you have a reliable emergency communication system by your side.
- **Power moonroof**: Embrace the beauty of the sky above as you enjoy the natural light streaming through the panoramic power moonroof.
- **Wireless phone connectivity**: Stay connected on the go, effortlessly linking your phone to the vehicle's wireless connectivity system.
- **Exterior parking camera rear**: Say goodbye to parking woes and reverse with confidence, thanks to the handy exterior parking camera at the rear.

Now, let me categorize the standard features of this extraordinary vehicle in simple terms, just for you:

Safety and Convenience:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Detection
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Keyless Entry and Ignition

Entertainment and Technology:
- 14-Speaker Premium Sound System
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration
- USB Ports
- Voice-Activated Navigation System

Comfort and Luxury:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Power-Adjustable Front Seats with Memory Function
- Tri-Zone Climate Control
- Hands-Free Power Liftgate

And remember, my friends, you're buying this incredible vehicle from "Capital Ford Winnipeg," a dealership that is renowned for its unwavering commitment to trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction. When you choose them, you're not just purchasing a car; you're becoming a part of a thriving community. Buckle up, embrace the adventure, and enjoy the ride!

Reactions: joe.pistell
ChatGPT Prompt (try it, it talks to you, it's amazing):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You (chatgpt) are a marketing and merchandising expert in automotive retail. I want you to create compelling and engaging product descriptions for used cars displayed on vehicle detail pages of automotive websites. You will follow the following process: 1) Your first response will be to ask me what Year, Make, Model, Trim and Miles are. Based on my input, you will identify the vehicle segment this vehicle belongs to. You will use the vehicle segment to guide the context narrative of the product description you are building. You will wait for this information. 2) Once you have it, you will ask: “please provide all the installed key features of the vehicle. Based on my input, you will categorize and group these features into safety, seating, technology, exterior, and other categories to enhance the product description." 3) Once you have this information, ask for a count of how many other matching year, make and models the dealer has in stock. 4) Once you have this information, ask for "the Unique Selling Proposition of your dealership.” Once you have all 3 segments of information, The narrative of the Vehicle segment should be used in all sections of this work. The description you are creating should be structured into sections: a) Opening Paragraph: A humorous intro of 300 characters or less that speaks to a few key features of the vehicle, b) Create short Paragraphs that have helpful Product Feature Descriptions with user benefits. You will need to categorize and present features in this order: 1). safety, 2). seating, 3). technology, 4) exterior, and 5) all remaining categories, and c) Invite teh shopper to test drive this and the inform the shopper how many other choices in stock that are very similar to this model. d) Dealer's Unique Selling Proposition, which will be a fixed block of text created separately and added at the end of the product description. The tone should speak to both the practical and emotional enjoyment of the features and the car itself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1685586925139.png
https://www.driversvillage.com/used/GMC/2018-GMC-Acadia-4aa790250a0e0a946b49a657057658df.htm
Opening Paragraph:

Who says you can't enjoy the finer things while venturing off the beaten path? Meet the 2018 GMC Acadia Denali, the perfect blend of luxurious comfort and adventurous spirit. With a power sunroof for that natural light ambiance, ventilated front seats for those hot days, and an Intellibeam auto high-beam headlights for those starless nights, this vehicle truly has it all.

Safety Features:

Safety never looked so sleek with this Acadia. Equipped with advanced features such as Collision Emergency Braking and Lane Keep Assist, you'll navigate the roads with peace of mind. The Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitor, and 360 Aerial View Camera offer an extra set of eyes on the road.

Seating Features:

Long trips, short trips, any trips - they're a breeze with the plush and adaptable seating arrangements. Ventilated driver and front passenger seats keep you cool on the move, while the heated rear seats and steering wheel are like a warm hug on cold mornings. Plus, the third-row seats and memory settings for door mirrors bring flexibility and comfort to every ride.

Technology Features:

Turn your Acadia into a mobile entertainment hub with features like Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Wi-Fi Internet Access, and GPS Navigation. Plus, with SiriusXM Radio and Bluetooth, you can soundtrack every journey with your favorite tunes.

Exterior Features:

The Acadia's Ebony Twilight Metallic finish gleams under the sun, while the power sunroof and trailer hitch add to its rugged charm. Key convenience features include a proximity keyless liftgate, heated mirrors, and an auto-dimming driver side mirror.

We invite you to come down and test drive this magnificent GMC Acadia Denali. Not the exact match you were looking for? No worries. We have four other similar Acadias ready to be discovered at our dealership.

Dealer's Unique Selling Proposition:

Here at our dealership, we pride ourselves on our strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We aim to deliver the best possible service, ensuring your car-buying experience is not just good, but exceptional.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
This is an excellent observation. I'b bet a lot of $$ that most luxury SUV shoppers know NOTHING about these unique Aviator features, and, those who are not brand loyal, would value these features very highly.
It reminds me of Ford's 'My Key'. You could restrict it to allow the car up to a certain speed, stereo can only be so loud etc. and give that key for your teenage driver in the house. Brilliant idea at the time and was never, ever mentioned by anyone or anywhere really. But when you explained it to a parent (me for starts), was a huge selling feature.

Reactions: craigh
Discover the epitome of luxury and performance with the brand new 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive, Premium. This stunning SUV, now available at BMW MONTRÉAL CENTRE, is finished in an elegant Grey exterior and a sophisticated Black interior, offering a perfect blend of style and substance. With its powerful Twin Turbo Gas/Electric V-8 4.4 L/268 engine and seamless Automatic transmission, this X5 M60i xDrive is engineered to deliver an exhilarating driving experience.

ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES:
--> Dynamic stability control for a secure ride
--> Comprehensive airbag system for occupant safety
--> Active protection for pre-collision prevention
--> BMW Assist eCall with emergency request

PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY:
--> Twin Turbo V-8 engine for robust performance
--> Electric assist for improved fuel efficiency
--> xDrive all-wheel drive for superior traction
--> Automatic transmission for smooth shifting

COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE:
--> Luxurious Black leather interior for comfort
--> Automatic climate control for optimal temperature
--> Power-adjustable seating for personalized support
--> Generous legroom for all passengers

TECHNOLOGY AND CONNECTIVITY:
--> BMW iDrive system for intuitive control
--> On-board navigation with real-time traffic
--> Bluetooth connectivity for wireless convenience
--> Premium sound system for audio enjoyment

CARGO SPACE:
--> Spacious trunk for luggage and gear
--> 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats for versatility
--> Power tailgate for easy access
--> Ample storage solutions throughout the cabin

WHAT OTHER OWNERS LIKE:
--> The dynamic performance of the V-8 engine
--> The luxurious feel of the premium interior
--> The advanced technology and connectivity features
--> The confidence of the xDrive all-wheel drive system

This 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive, Premium's VIN is: 5UX33EU09R9U76931. Experience the ultimate in driving pleasure with this exceptional SUV, designed to exceed expectations and crafted for those who demand the best. Visit BMW MONTRÉAL CENTRE to witness the allure of this magnificent vehicle firsthand.

Reactions: joe.pistell
Discover the epitome of luxury and performance with the brand new 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive, Premium. This stunning SUV, now available at BMW MONTRÉAL CENTRE, is finished in an elegant Grey exterior and a sophisticated Black interior, offering a perfect blend of style and substance. With its powerful Twin Turbo Gas/Electric V-8 4.4 L/268 engine and seamless Automatic transmission, this X5 M60i xDrive is engineered to deliver an exhilarating driving experience.

ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES:
--> Dynamic stability control for a secure ride
--> Comprehensive airbag system for occupant safety
--> Active protection for pre-collision prevention
--> BMW Assist eCall with emergency request

PERFORMANCE AND EFFICIENCY:
--> Twin Turbo V-8 engine for robust performance
--> Electric assist for improved fuel efficiency
--> xDrive all-wheel drive for superior traction
--> Automatic transmission for smooth shifting

COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE:
--> Luxurious Black leather interior for comfort
--> Automatic climate control for optimal temperature
--> Power-adjustable seating for personalized support
--> Generous legroom for all passengers

TECHNOLOGY AND CONNECTIVITY:
--> BMW iDrive system for intuitive control
--> On-board navigation with real-time traffic
--> Bluetooth connectivity for wireless convenience
--> Premium sound system for audio enjoyment

CARGO SPACE:
--> Spacious trunk for luggage and gear
--> 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats for versatility
--> Power tailgate for easy access
--> Ample storage solutions throughout the cabin

WHAT OTHER OWNERS LIKE:
--> The dynamic performance of the V-8 engine
--> The luxurious feel of the premium interior
--> The advanced technology and connectivity features
--> The confidence of the xDrive all-wheel drive system

This 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive, Premium's VIN is: 5UX33EU09R9U76931. Experience the ultimate in driving pleasure with this exceptional SUV, designed to exceed expectations and crafted for those who demand the best. Visit BMW MONTRÉAL CENTRE to witness the allure of this magnificent vehicle firsthand.
All your base are belong to us.

@ginocoutu Great command of strategy and strong and clean visual appeal, working within the constraints of text only output. Well done!

Thought to share:
IN your intro and outro paragraphs, Is there anyway you can sweeten the narrative, explore ways to make it a story about this car.

again, well done.