• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Contest: Who can make the best ChatGPT Comment Generator?

Little long winded which is easy to ask for shorter but....

PROMPT:
I need a description showcasing the 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive, Premium.I'd like 6 sub heads shown below with 5 bullet points for each subhead. after a short sales paragraph describing the vehicle, and after the subheads, a short closing paragraph inviting you to visit our showroom at John Doe's House of BMWADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES:PERFORMANCE & EFFICIENCY:COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE:TECHNOLOGY AND CONNECTIVITY:CARGO SPACE:WHAT OTHER OWNERS LIKE:

Dive into the world of unparalleled driving pleasure with the 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive Premium, a masterpiece that defines the pinnacle of luxury, performance, and innovation. Crafted for those who demand excellence in every journey, this vehicle stands as a testament to BMW's commitment to superior engineering, sophisticated design, and cutting-edge technology. Whether you're cruising through city streets or embarking on adventurous getaways, the X5 M60i xDrive Premium ensures a driving experience like no other. Experience the perfect blend of dynamism, comfort, and safety, all wrapped in an elegantly designed package that commands attention wherever it goes.

ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES:​

• Active Protection System: Automatically prepares the vehicle for impact with pretensioning safety belts, closing windows, and activating post-crash braking.
  • Driving Assistant Professional: Offers a suite of features including Active Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assistant, and Traffic Jam Assistant for enhanced safety.
  • BMW Night Vision with Pedestrian Detection: Provides extra visibility in the dark, identifying potential hazards beyond the reach of headlights.
  • Parking Assistant Plus with 3D View: Makes parking effortless, even in tight spots, with a 360-degree view and automated guidance.
  • Dynamic Stability Control (DSC): Ensures the highest level of stability and traction under all driving conditions.

PERFORMANCE & EFFICIENCY:​

• 4.4-liter M Performance TwinPower Turbo V8 Engine: Delivers robust power while ensuring efficiency.
  • 8-Speed M Sport Automatic Transmission: Provides smooth, quick shifts with manual mode for a more engaged driving experience.
  • Adaptive M Suspension: Dynamically adjusts to driving conditions for optimal comfort and performance.
  • Efficient Dynamics Technology: Includes Auto Start-Stop, Brake Energy Regeneration, and Aerodynamic Design to optimize fuel consumption.
  • xDrive All-Wheel Drive System: Offers unmatched traction and stability, adapting dynamically to all road conditions.

COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE:​

• Luxurious Leather Upholstery: Premium materials and craftsmanship provide utmost comfort and a sense of luxury.
  • Heated and Cooled Front Seats with Massage Function: Ensures comfort in any climate, enhancing the driving experience with added relaxation.
  • Panoramic Moonroof: Offers breathtaking views and natural light, enhancing the spacious cabin atmosphere.
  • Gesture Control: Allows easy control of the infotainment system with simple hand movements.
  • Ambient Lighting: Customizable lighting options to match your mood and enhance the cabin's ambiance.

TECHNOLOGY AND CONNECTIVITY:​

• BMW iDrive 8 System: Intuitive operation with a large touchscreen display, natural voice command, and customizable settings.
  • Head-Up Display: Projects driving information directly into the driver's field of vision, allowing focus on the road.
  • Harman Kardon Surround Sound System: Delivers exceptional audio clarity and richness, turning the cabin into a concert hall.
  • Wireless Charging and Enhanced USB Ports: Keeps devices charged and connected without the clutter of cables.
  • BMW ConnectedDrive Services: Offers a suite of digital services, including real-time traffic information, concierge services, and remote control via the BMW app.

CARGO SPACE:​

• Flexible Cargo Configuration: Split-folding rear seats provide versatility for all your transportation needs.
  • Power Tailgate with Programmable Height: Easy loading and unloading with a hands-free opening feature.
  • Spacious Luggage Compartment: Generous storage space, expandable for larger items or additional luggage.
  • Secure Storage Solutions: Includes multiple tie-downs, hooks, and concealed compartments to keep your belongings organized and secure.
  • Easy Access Loading Sill: Low and wide, making it easier to load heavy or bulky items.

WHAT OTHER OWNERS LIKE:​

• Exceptional Driving Dynamics: Owners rave about the seamless blend of power, agility, and smoothness in the driving experience.
  • Luxurious Interior Comfort: The attention to detail, quality of materials, and comfort-focused features are highly appreciated.
  • Advanced Technological Integration: The state-of-the-art tech features make every journey more enjoyable and connected.
  • Versatility for Every Lifestyle: Whether it's for city driving, long road trips, or adventurous outings, the X5 M60i meets every need with excellence.
  • BMW Prestige and Service: Owners value the prestige that comes with the BMW badge, backed by excellent customer service and support.
Discover a world where performance meets luxury, where every drive is a journey to remember. We invite you to experience the 2024 BMW X5 M60i xDrive Premium at John Doe's House of BMW. Step into our showroom, where our dedicated team is ready to guide you through the unmatched features of this extraordinary vehicle. Let us help you embark on your next adventure with the elegance, comfort, and performance that only a BMW can offer. Visit us today and see why the X5 M60i xDrive Premium isn't just a vehicle; it's a statement.

@Todd Thompson , @ginocoutu nailed the non-HTML, text only formatting.
(I can't believe we all are limited to text only! hahaha)
Well that was a 30 second effort to replicate a comparable example by a prompt lol. AI is great though. I suspect if it was a serious effort I'd add bit more to get any required html, perhaps pull in an ad banner to run at the footer, proper address etc. and any links in the footer and so on. Limitless with some time spent. Probably pass in a few additional parameters of options of interest, type of vehicle ie: SUV etc. and so on.

Reactions: joe.pistell
@ginocoutu This is interesting.
Just for a creative exploration, I copied and pasted your comments into GPT and asked it to reverse engineer the content to create a prompt to recreate it. 1st pass was close. My intent isn't to disclose your prompt, it's to display the fire power of LLMs like GPT and Bard.

Reactions: ginocoutu
@ginocoutu This is interesting.
Just for a creative exploration, I copied and pasted your comments into GPT and asked it to reverse engineer the content to create a prompt to recreate it. 1st pass was close. My intent isn't to disclose your prompt, it's to display the fire power of LLMs like GPT and Bard.
Interesting approach for sure.

Reactions: ginocoutu
The prompt itself can be figured out for sure. But where it becomes painful is in the 'variables' part. We auto-inject 'high-value options', int & ext color, engine, options packages, km, accident-free or not, excellent condition or not, remaining warranty details, CarFax integration, EV vehicle highlights such as battery range, Truck-specific highlights such as trim-specific towing capacity, also vehicle-category specific such as Boats, RV's, Motorcycles, etc.. etc...
The value of our tool is in the automation to save time. We don't pretend to have invented much here indeed. Anyone can do this manually. But to get to the details we're putting into the description, it would be a bit painful for most dealers to do and consistently get right.