• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Craigslist can work if done correctly

Yago,

I believe you have the Spanish fighting spirit in you suppose you, must have been a matador in a prior life? Ah! my friend you never specified that you were referring to VW Craigslist statistics in particular as I meant Craigslist traffic in general over the past years. And as I can't contend with statistics but we are all very aware that numbers can be misleading and as a end note posting a VW advert is no different than posting a Mercedes advert in theory. But again I don't see how are conversations benefit the public if you'd like to converse over pm or email I am up for it all day long as I see critique as a opportunity for reflection and learning.

Meyhem,

This is an open forum where ideas get put to the test. If you want to speak and not get challenged there are plenty of snake oil sales forums like ADM where you can speak at will and no one will notice what you say.

Here is different. If what you post, which I showed proof if wrong, is not true you will not get away in here.

Unlike what you think I'm not fighting you, I don't care much about you or have anything against you. I care about information being shared being correct. I myself have been in the wrong in the past and learned my way. That is the great thing about this forum and that is how the public benefits from the discussion in this forum.