• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CRM Comparison and Integration with ADP DMS

I would also like to hear Jeff's answer about Elead.... I recently went with them and have already posted to this question on another forum so I won't bore you again. However, I'd love to hear another point of view with the same company.

Please share what you wrote on the other forum here as well. We would love additional feedback.

I stand corrected. Thank Jared. However, I still can't believe AutoBase is number 1.

Just to stir the pot. Autobase account managers could just sit next to a dealer rep as he reviews autobase.. There's no such thing as removing outside influence ;)

That being said, its probably something more trivial like dealerships that have just never used anything else or have used something even worse.

Alex, I can shed some light on why Autobase is #1. When I was at my last position the AutoBase reps sent emails to their clients asking for positive reviews. This was before anyone heard of DrivingSales and it was presented as a favor to the rep. I even sent in a positive review even though I didn't like Autobase but I liked my rep. Of course now that these forums and auto sites like yours and DrivingSales mean something I would never do that again. This was about two years ago so I didn't really think much of it so I actually helped Autobase but hurt my fellow Automobile guys. Live and Learn!

I would be very careful in trusting the vendor ratings on DrivingSales. A lot of those are stacked and their ratings system isn't fully disclosed. Only the vendors who pay attention to DrivingSales and push their clients to leave reviews on DS will have a presence. Unfortunately, if you only trust that you'll miss some gems. And please please please don't do AutoBase. How that is number 1 still baffles me.

We use iMagicLab at Checkered Flag and that integrates very well with ADP. You should at least check that one out. As Ghen mentioned DealerSocket is a good one and I bet Jeff Kershner will be able to comment on eLeads CRM very soon.

Although I can't speak of the ADP integration I have no doubt it's second to none! Vin Solutions is without a doubt the best ILM/CRM I have ever used and I've used a few. I have no experience with eLeads but there couldn't possibly be a better ILM than Vin solutions. When I switched to Vin solutions it cut my Internet' team's time by over 11/2 Hours a day to get their work done. You can set up hundreds of different processes and change them at will. The email templates are easy to create and the processes are easy to set up. You can't beat Vin Solutions - EVER! On a side note we get updates to the system at least 3 times a month so they're always improving. I researched tons of CRM's and picked Vin Solutions and I know I made the right choice. One more thing is it's ease of use. Even our seasoned veterans took to it really quickly. You have to go with Vin Solutions! Call me tomorrow and I'd be glad to walk you through my decision and my thoughts.