Welcome to DealerRefresh Forums!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking thelink above. You may have to Register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dealer.Com's SEO is unmatched

Discussion in 'Online Dealership Marketing Best Practices' started by Mitchell Brenner, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Mitchell Brenner

Mitchell Brenner Refresher

First Name:
    Mitchell
    Company:
    Precision Acura of Princeton
    I have to hand it to Dealer.Com. I was looking at my SEO reports and we were dominating in most of the areas I had focused on. I spoke to my account rep, Nathan, who is awesome. I asked him if he felt we should try to focus some SEO on a certain area of PA. He suggested we could certainly do it and see what happens. That was 2 -3 weeks ago. WE went from position 40 to position 3 in that time! That is an awesome job and I couldn't have done it without the incredible SEO work done by the Dealer.Com team. You guys are the best! Thank you for the increased business!:D
  2. JoePistell

JoePistell Super Moderator

First Name:
    Joe
    Company:
    Dealer.com
    Twitter:
    JoePistell
    Mitchell loves his vendors :heart:
  3. Mitchell Brenner

First Name:
    Mitchell
    Company:
    That's actually not true! Just the good one's. Ask Higher Gear how happy I was with them and ask Auto Trader! If a vendor is good they deserve all the praise they can get. When they're not I let them know it over and over again. Autotrader has listened and has shown some improvement. Higher Gear is a great paper desklog and does keep the salespeople entertained with pretty pictures!
  4. JoePistell

JoePistell Super Moderator

First Name:
    Joe
    Company:
    Dealer.com
    Twitter:
    JoePistell
    Ahh yes, I remember your rants on them. You're just so happy with Vendor Love lately!! I WISH I loved my CRM vendor one one hundredth as much as you love yours. Maybe I need some of that Vendor love! I'll give you a jingle when my desk clears and we can chat.

thnx!
  5. Mitchell Brenner

First Name:
    Mitchell
    Company:
    I really need to sign up with a bad vendor just so I can let some of my Brooklyn out! I'm way too happy for a New Yorker (Even though I've been in NJ for 20 years I'm still a Brooklyn boy):lol: