• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GM Internet Lead Response Time - OFFICIAL thread

I use the GM Lead Management tool and I use my Iphone to answer after hour leads. Sunday night I had a lead come into the tool at 12:30 am and I was never notified of the lead via email. I received leads before and after but did not receive this one. I called Monday morning and the GM Customer Support person told me from his experience the customer must have been an orphan client that had not been reassigned. He said he could not verify why I did not get a notification. Has anyone had any leads come in without email notifications? Thanks

Oh yes. Several times. GM Leads are the bane of my existence.

I can second from experience with Overnight BDC that they are a solid direction to go and I actually sleep and lead a reasonably normal life with them around. I generally get support very quickly if I have a question or an issue. As far as GM leads are concerned they can manage replies to sales, service and parts and will handle all the jumping through hoops required to get a response time corrected if GM registers the incorrect time.

After having handled issues with incorrect response time reports in the past, I would pay someone just for that if I knew it would be corrected swiftly and without hoops and hurdles.